Thursday, February 20, 2014

What a day!

Busy morning had a meeting with the folks from Philadelphia FIGHT Institute for Community Justice preparing for the Behind the Walls Prison Health and Reentry Summit in June as apart of my responsibilities with Healing Communities USA then class prep for teaching tonight at Master's Commission Bible Institute. I am still in awe some days that God uses me like He does. A lil over 19 years ago I was a bottom feeder junkie, a jail bird, an absent husband, deadbeat dad and a messed up combat with untreated PTSD. Now He has allowed me to be clean for 19 years, a husband and father and grandfather for real, a pastor, a veterans chaplain, a co-director of a program specializing in helping folk stay home from jail, and an advocate for addicts, veterans, returning citizens and PLWHIV/AIDS! To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment