Tuesday, October 29, 2013

For my baby!!!

I know I don't say it enough but I am so grateful for the woman God has placed in my life, my wife, my lover, my best friend, and my RIB! I love you, Paula, to life with all my heart and soul. Next to God you are my everything. I am proud of you and who you are and that you stand next to me. I am also excited about what God is doing in our lives, our family, our recovery, and in our ministry. So to all you that are reading this come help RCC West and RCC Kensington celebrate all of that at the Rescheduled Ordination & Installation of Co Pastor Paula Burnett-Kimmenez on Saturday, November 9. Diner is at 3:30pm and Service will begin at 5pm at Recovery Christian Center West 4110 Haverford Ave in West Philly. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/584512208270558/?ref=5

No comments:

Post a Comment