Thursday, July 25, 2013

What a Change!

Sitting here thinking about my experience in court yesterday remembering that a little over 18 years and 7 months ago I was a bottom feeder heroin addict, convicted felon, IV drug user that because of the change God made in my life not only in allowing me to be clean 18 and a half years, pardoned and expunged my record, saved my Marine Corp career, restored my relationship with my family, brought me into ministry and has me founding and pastoring Recovery Christian Center, but He actually used me stand before a judge and speak for someone in a way that changed they way he looked at a young man and changed the outcome of a case. Not only am I grateful for the change and the opportunity, but I am also awed and humbled by the responsibility we have as a result of being in recovery and having a personal relationship with God. We who used to tear down society have the power and the responsibility to rebuild it one soul at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment